Atk stock split history

ATK Announces Distribution Ratio for Spin-Off of its ...

Northrop Grumman-Orbital ATK Merger Gets Shareholder ... Nov 30, 2017 · Notably, shareholders of Orbital ATK holding over 99% of common stock present at the meeting or represented by proxy, voted in favor of this merger … Stock Information - Stock Split & Dividend Info | Northrop ... *Dividends paid prior to 6/22/04 have not been adjusted for stock split The historical dividend information provided is for informational purposes only, and is not intended for trading purposes. The historical dividend information is provided by Mergent, a third party service, and West LLC does not maintain or provide information directly to Dividend History for Alliant Techsystems, Inc. (ATK) Jan 29, 2015 · Stock Split Calendar ; Ratings. Analyst Comments; Hot Analyst Comments; Analyst EPS Change; Analyst EPS View; Analyst PT Change; Credit Ratings; Downgrade News; Hot Downgrades; New Coverage News

OA Stock Financials - (68557N103) - Stock Analysis ...

Stock Analysis, Dividends, Split History. OA / Orbital ATK, Inc. financial ratios include Market Cap, Enterprise Value, Book Value, Quick Ratio, Current Ratio,  Description of the stock ATK, Orbital ATK Inc, from Dividend Channel. Created with Highstock 2.0.1 Price ($) Volume HON Volume Jan '20 Feb '20 Mar ' 20 Apr '20 2020 0.00 50.00 100.00 150.00 200.00 0M 2M 4M 6M 8M 10M 12M  Dividend History for Orbital ATK (OA). Ticker. | Expand Research on OA. Price: 134.50 | Annualized Dividend: $1.28 | Dividend Yield: 1%  Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) was an American aerospace, defense, and sporting goods 1 History; 2 Mergers and acquisitions; 3 Groups The spinoff will be immediately followed by an all-stock merger of ATK's Aerospace and Defense 

Here's Why Orbital ATK Stock Is Skyrocketing Today Furthermore, Orbital ATK has a growing revenue backlog, which stood at $15.4 billion at the end of last quarter,

Real time Orbital ATK (OA) stock price quote, stock graph, news & analysis. Real time Orbital ATK (OA) stock price quote, stock graph, news & analysis. The Motley Fool helps millions of people OA Historical Stock Prices OA (OA) has the following price history information. Looking back at OA historical stock prices for the last five trading days, on May 31, 2018, OA opened at $133.80, traded as high as $133.81 and as low as $133.64, and closed at $133.72. Trading volume was a total of 296.60K shares. ATK Completes Tax-Free Spin-Off of Vista Outdoor Inc. ATK Completes Tax-Free Spin-Off of Vista Outdoor Inc. ATK and Orbital Sciences Corporation Complete Tax-Free, All-Stock Merger. Transactions Create Two Independent, Publicly Traded Companies

4 Dec 2018 Duration: 10:43. Vergel520 352,749 views · 10:43. Language: English; Location: United States; Restricted Mode: Off. History Help. Loading.

Northrop Grumman will buy military contractor and satellite maker Orbital ATK for $9.2 billion, the companies announced Monday morning. Alliant Techsystems to split in two: sporting ammo and ...

Alliant Techsystems Inc. - ATK - Get Stock Split History

Stock Split History

OA - TheStreet Tax Reform Is Coming and That Means Trump Stock Rally Is Ready to Kill It Again. By Stephen Guilfoyle. Northrop Swoops in to Save the Day for Orbital ATK. By Tom Terrarosa. Sep 18, 2017 3:34 Dividend History | Dividend Channel This is a more ''modern'' example, but the same pattern holds for earlier dividend history as well: according to Professor Jeremy Siegel at The Wharton School, until the early 1990's, roughly three quarters (about 75%) of the real return from the stock market came from its dividend history, and the other one quarter (25%) from capital gains. Northrop Grumman-Orbital ATK Merger Gets Shareholder ... Nov 30, 2017 · Notably, shareholders of Orbital ATK holding over 99% of common stock present at the meeting or represented by proxy, voted in favor of this merger …